For Bussness

Click a Ads And Get Extra 20 Satoshi
😍😍

When you are in love, you can’t fall asleep b’coz the reality is far better than your dreams. When someone else happiness is your happiness, it’s called true love. We fall in love by chance but we stay in love by choice.


The person who loves you truly is the most precious thing in your life.. My favorite place in this world is, “Next to You” There may be a million things to smile about, but you are definitely my favorite one…..!!


We fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, and flirt like first loves. I’m scared to look at u. B’coz the more I do... The more I fall in love with u…!!! Life can give us a lot of beautiful persons,


But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…♥ Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be hugging you. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.


When a couple is arguing over who loves who more, the one that gives up is the real winner. That One Person In Your Life Who Never Shows That They Love You! But You Know How Much They Care For You!


 I may not be versatile in showing off my love… But it hurts deep inside when you speak like you don’t understand a Damn!!!! I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not sweet as my lover is… 🙂

Post a Comment

0 Comments